24 Pasta Recipes Absolutely Perfect for Shavuot
Sponsored by Tuscanini
When it comes to Shavuot, cheesecake is an obvious must. But what’s the next food that needs to make an appearance at our Shavuot table? Pasta. There’s just nothing like digging into a big plate of pasta–it’s comfort food at its best!
However, to make our pasta truly the best, we recommend using quality pasta–one of our favorites, Tuscanini pasta!
Tuscanini Pasta is made with quality ingredients and comes in a variety of beautiful shapes. The pasta shapes instantly take your recipes up a notch, or ten, so you’re not only impressing your guests with the fresh and delicious taste, but with the presentation as well! That sounds like an extra special Shavuot to us!
Whether you’re a fan of cheesy creamy pasta dishes or prefer fresh and seasonal pasta recipes, we’ve gathered recipes that the entire family will love! So browse through and discover some new Shavuot favorites! Enjoy!
- Sautéed Vegetable Pasta by Kelly Cohen
- Middle Eastern Pasta with Gremolata by Marilyn Ayalon
- Vegan Mac and Cheeze by Rebecca Kinzbrunner
- Pasta Al Forno with Three Cheeses, Spinach and Caramelized Shallots by Daphna Rabinovich
- Portobello Mushroom and Pasta Salad by Miriam Zupnik
Primavera Salad from Zeta Olive Oil
- Easy Cheesy Pesto Pasta by Faigy Grossman
- Creamy Pasta Salad by Estee Kafra
- Zesty Pasta with Chickpeas by Brynie Greisman
- Suppertime Pasta Salad from the Dining In cookbook
- Penne in Cream Sauce by Batsheva Kass
Baked Penne with Triple-Tomato Spinach Sauce by Brynie Greisman
- Three-Cheese Spinach Pasta by Michal Frischman
- Baked Ziti Primavera by Joy Devor
- Rice and Pasta Dish by Brynie Greisman
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese by Sina Mizrahi
Pasta with Leafy Vegetables and Feta Cheese from Zeta Olive Oil
- Simple Garlic Basil Pasta by Rena Tuchinsky
- Grilled Vegetable and Chicken Penne by Faigy Grossman
- Pasta Florentine by Brynie Greisman
- Caprese Pasta Salad by Esty Wolbe
- Kickin’ Salsa Pasta by Chanie Nayman
- Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta by Sina Mizrahi