Recipes for Newlyweds Who Are New to Cooking
Cooking is a skill that improves with experience. Those famous chefs you’ve heard about either went to culinary school for many years or have just been cooking and perfecting on their own for a while.
Yet, that is not usually the case for newlyweds. Many new couples find themselves stumped when, after many tense and tiring weeks of wedding prep, they settle into their new lives and find a new source of daily stress: Dinner.
We're here to help. Even though it may seem intimidating at first, these easy and basic recipes will allow you to slowly enter the fun and creative world of cooking – and, cook delicious, hearty dinners for each other, too!
- Deli Roses by The Peppermill
- Simple But Delicious London Broil by Chanie Nayman
- Crunchy Schnitzel with Veggie Chips by Paula Shoyer
- Asian Beef Stir Fry Bowl by Victoria Dwek
- Easy Teriyaki Salmon by Avigail Deutsch
- Broccoli Mini Kugels by Rivkah Krinsky
- Apple Cobbler from the Nitra Cookbook
- Meat on the Fast Track by Chanie Nayman
- Easy Honey-Garlic Chicken from the Dining In Cookbook
- Oven Fried Cornflake Chicken from the Dining In Cookbook
- Barbecue Pastrami Pizza by Estee Kafra
- Phyllo Meat Triangles by Erin Grunstein
Quinoa and Lentil Bowl by Sarah Lasry
- Restaurant-Style Eggplant Parmesan from the Nitra Cookbook
- Lazy but Crispy Fish by Kim Kushner
- Mushroom-Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks by Michal Frischman
- Shakshouka On the Go by Estee Kafra
- Spinach and Feta-stuffed Salmon by Esty Wolbe
- Cheesy Spinach Pasta Bake by Chavi Feldman