Sponsored by Wissotzky Tea
Although Mother’s Day will be celebrated a little differently this year, it’s also coming at an almost perfect time. Between all the cooking, cleaning, ordering, and at-home schooling that needs to happen, trying to find some “me time” seems nearly impossible, and Mother’s Day is the well-needed reminder that we should slow down and celebrate all that we do.
To encourage and empower you to do just that, we’ve gathered recipes that will help you get the (inevitable) cooking done faster. The recipes below either require 10 ingredients or less or take 15 minutes or less to make.
As for all that newfound free time these meals will save you? Find a comfy nook in your house and sip on some delicious, comforting Wissotzky Tea.
Wissotzky Teas are loaded with fresh and vibrant flavors that instantly take your tea up a few notches. Some of their delicious flavors include Timeless Green Tea, Sweet Spiced, Spiced Citrus and Nana Mint with Ginger and Lemon.
Here’s to all the Moms out there!
- Carrot Radish Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing by Rivki Rabinowitz
- Mexican Street Corn Bowl by Naomi Hazan
- Pita Chicken Pockets from the Nitra Cookbook
- Pasta with Tomatoes, Garlic, and Olive Oil by Zeta Olive Oil
- Caprese Pasta Salad by Esty Wolbe
- Citrus Baked Salmon from the Dining In Cookbook
- Carrot Pasta With a Creamy Zesty Garlic Sauce by Chris Anca
- Lentil Pita Pockets by Megha Suchak
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Roasted Vegetable Medley by Estee Kafra
- Faked Ziti by Esty Wolbe
- Dijon Crusted Salmon By Rivky Kleiman
- Balsamic and Herb Chicken by Rivky Kleiman
- Mixed Quinoa and Pistachio Pilaf by Faigy Grossman
- Barbecue Meatballs with Ptitim by Sina Mizrahi
- Kale and Sweet Potato Sauté by Jill Hillhouse and Lisa Cantkier
- Salmon A La Pasta by Faigy Grossman
Originally published in Oct. 2017 – updated and improved May 2020.