It’s officially winter, which means it’s also officially hot cocoa season. There’s just nothing like a big mug of rich hot chocolate to beat the winter blues.
Although marshmallows are one of our favorite add-ins, they’re far from the only treat that accompanies hot cocoa so well. Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies, Cinnamon Roll Cookies, and Chocolate Marshmallow Clouds were made for dunking!
To take your hot cocoa up about ten notches, be sure to make these delicious hot cocoa bombs too this winter!
- Chocolate-Peanut-Butter Zebra Biscotti by Chavi Feldman
Checkerboard Cookies from the Nitra Cookbook
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies by Tamara Friedman
- Snowy White Chocolate Crescents from the Dining In Cookbook
- Cinnamon-Roll Cookies with Maple-Butter Frosting by Faigy Grossman
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from the Dining In Cookbook
- Vanilla or Coconut Crisps from the Nitra Cookbook
- Savta’s Parve Vanilla Cookies by Yael Dagan
- Chocolate Rugeluch Cookies by Naomi Hazan
- Chocolate Marshmallow Clouds from the Dining In Cookbook
- Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies with Creamy Peanut Butter Filling by Elky Friedman
- Cappuccino Swirls from the Dining In Cookbook
- Drizzled Fudge Cookies from the Dining In Cookbook
- Peanut Butter Cookies from the Nitra Cookbook
- Chocolate Biscotti by Elizabeth Kurtz