Foods That Travel Well For Mishloach Manot
We all know that pretzels, chips, cookies and candy make great Mishloach Manot food. They’re durable, can be prepped in advance and are easy to package.
But what if you’re looking to add some “real” food like fried rice to a Chinese theme or cornbread to a cowboy theme? That’s where it can get a little tricky. But fear not! We've gathered foods for you that fit the bill perfectly.
And don’t forget the containers! They’re just as important as the food itself! Here’s a list of some of our favorites!
- Healthier Franks in Blanks by Esty Wolbe
- Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas by Nathalie T.
- Mini Hasselback Sausages by Erin Grunstein
- Simple Sesame Chicken by Elky Friedman
- Chicken Lo Mein with Vegetables by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Spinach Cheese Bites by Norene Gilletz
- Meat Chummus by Esther Ottensoser
- Hawaiian Style Fried Rice and Cabbage by Estelle Chait
- California Roll Salad by Jamie Geller
- Party Snack Mix by Stacey Berk
Hasselback Franks in Blanks by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Homemade Soft Pretzels by Faigy Grossmann
- Hungarian Professional Knishes (Big-Batch) from the Nitra Cookbook
- Corn Muffins by Manischewitz
- Meat Empanadas by Vera Newman
Lo Mein with Asian Pulled Beef by Chavi Feldman
- Falafel Balls from the Nitra Cookbook
- Chef Laura's Famous Guacamole by Laura Frankel
- Cheese-Stuffed Cigars by Marilyn Ayalon