Foods That Travel Well For Mishloach Manot
But what if you’re looking to add some “real” food like fried rice to a Chinese theme or cornbread to a cowboy theme? That’s where it can get a little tricky. But fear not! We've gathered foods for you that fit the bill perfectly.
And don’t forget the containers! They’re just as important as the food itself! Here’s a list of some of our favorites!
- Healthier Franks in Blanks by Esty Wolbe
- Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas by Nathalie T.
- Mini Hasselback Sausages by Erin Grunstein
- Simple Sesame Chicken by Elky Friedman
- Chicken Lo Mein with Vegetables by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Spinach Cheese Bites by Norene Gilletz
- Meat Chummus by Esther Ottensoser
- Hawaiian Style Fried Rice and Cabbage by Estelle Chait
- California Roll Salad by Jamie Geller
- Party Snack Mix by Stacey Berk
Hasselback Franks in Blanks by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Homemade Soft Pretzels by Faigy Grossmann
- Hungarian Professional Knishes (Big-Batch) from the Nitra Cookbook
- Corn Muffins by Manischewitz
- Meat Empanadas by Vera Newman
Lo Mein with Asian Pulled Beef by Chavi Feldman
- Falafel Balls from the Nitra Cookbook
- Chef Laura's Famous Guacamole by Laura Frankel
- Cheese-Stuffed Cigars by Marilyn Ayalon