Here at Kosher.com, we strive to bring you every piece of content you could possibly need to make Rosh Hashanah magical. Whether it be traditional, gluten free, or vegan recipes, free printables that will help you stay organized, tablescapes for those who love decorating, or more meaningful pieces to help you connect. We. Have. It. All.
To make your life even easier, we’ve created this page that is the home of all our RH content. Think of this page as your one-stop shop for everything Rosh Hashanah related. When you need a recipe, come to this page; if you need print outs, click the link below; when you’re ready for some decor inspiration…you get the idea.
And when you’re ready to look up candle lighting time, we’ll be here with that too (see below).
When is Rosh Hashanah 2021?
New York – 7:01 p.m.
Monsey – 7:02 p.m.
Lakewood – 7:01 p.m.
Baltimore – 7:10 p.m.
Miami – 7:16 p.m.
Chicago – 6:54 p.m.
Dallas – 7:26 p.m.
Denver – 7:04 p.m.
Los Angeles – 6:53 p.m.
Toronto – 7:25 p.m.
London – 7:20 p.m.
Jerusalem – 6:21 p.m.
We hope this roundup provides you with the confidence, knowledge, and drive to hit Rosh Hashanah 2021 out of the park! Let’s do this!
On this page:
Cooking and Menus
All About Simanim (Tips, Displays, Recipes, Crafts and More)
Watch amazing Rosh Hashanah videos and shows HERE.
Find the most delicious Rosh Hashanah recipes HERE.
COOKING AND MENUS:
- The Best Sephardic Rosh Hashanah Recipes to Start off the Jewish New Year by Kosher.com Staff
- 45 Vegetarian Rosh Hashanah Recipes That Everyone Will Love! by Kosher.com Staff
23 Delicious Main Dishes for Rosh Hashanah by Kosher.com Staff
23 Tastiest Side Dishes for Rosh Hashanah by Kosher.com Staff
A Magnificent Rosh Hashanah Menu by Kosher.com Staff
50+ Best Desserts for Rosh Hashanah by Kosher.com Staff
Cook For Rosh Hashanah In 1 Day With This Easy Menu! by Rachel Kor
- Rosh Hashanah Menu 2020/5781 by Kosher.com Staff
Rosh Hashanah Recipes You Can Make Last Minute by Kosher.com Staff
- Our Top 10 Freezer-Friendly Rosh Hashanah Recipes by Kosher.com Staff
- 19 Delicious Make-Ahead Salads for Yom Tov by Kosher.com Staff
- 19 Low-Sugar Recipes for Rosh Hashanah by Kosher.com Staff
- 45 Sweet Recipes to Guarantee a Sweet New Year by Kosher.com Staff
- Healthier Recipes for Your Rosh Hashanah Table by Kosher.com Staff
- 40 Rosh Hashanah Recipes to Freeze Ahead by Kosher.com Staff
These Moroccan Ribs Need To Be On Your Table This Rosh Hashanah by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
The Best Honey “Cake Mix” Hack by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- 35 Insanely Easy 5 Ingredient Sides by Kosher.com Staff
- Rosh Hashanah Recipes We Make Every Year + Free Downloadable Cookbook by Kosher.com Staff
- 45+ Ways to Go Gluten-Free this Rosh Hashanah by Kosher.com Staff
All About Simanim (Tips, Displays, Recipes, Crafts and More):
- How To Prepare Your Rosh Hashanah Simanim by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- Creative Ways to Display Simanim for Rosh Hashanah by Esther Pransky
3 Stunning Ways To Display Simanim For Rosh Hashanah by Esther Ottensoser
20 Prettiest Honey Dishes You Can Buy For Rosh Hashanah by Rachel Kor
- 40 Innovative Ways to Use Simanim + Bonus Simanim Printable! by Kosher.com Staff
Create A Honey Tasting Bar For Rosh Hashanah by Jackie Yesharim
15 Honey-Scented Items That Smell Like Rosh Hashanah by Goldy Buxbaum
Make This Beautiful Beehive Cake For Rosh Hashanah! by Jackie Yesharim
What To Do With Extra Simanim by Kosher.com Staff
Is Honey ACTUALLY Healthy? by Miriam Alter
6 Creative Ways To Display Honey On Your Rosh Hashanah Table by Naomi Ross
- 60 Simanim-Inspired Recipes for Rosh Hashanah by Kosher.com Staff
Candy Simanim Gift Set by Esther Ottensoser
- Dip the Apple in Honey Pops! by Rachel Kor
- Why Do We Refrain from Eating Nuts on Rosh Hashanah? by OU Kosher
- Can I Drink Tea or Coffee in the Morning Before Davening So That I Won’t Be Fasting Past Chatzot on Rosh Hashanah? by OU Kosher
- Which Foods Should One Avoid Eating on Rosh Hashanah? by OU Kosher
- Reviving Family Heirlooms For Your Rosh Hashanah Table (+ Free Download) by Esther Ottensoser
- Set Your Rosh Hashanah Table with an Elegant Flair: A Black and Pink Theme with Personalized Simanim by Esther Ottensoser
- 10 Tablescape Ideas for People Who Don’t Do Tablescapes by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- 3 Rosh Hashanah Table Settings That Wow! by Rachel Kor
- Shop Smarter For The Holidays by Naomi Ross
- Tips from a Caterer: An Interview with Naomi Nachman by Rivky Blumenfeld
- Rosh Hashanah on a Budget: An Interview with Mara Strom by Rivky Blumenfeld
- How to Start the New Year on the Right Foot by Rivky Blumenfeld
- Prayer: How to Connect with Tefilah on Rosh Hashanah If You Can’t Get to Shul by Adina Gres
- The Most Beautiful Rosh Hashanah Gift Tags, Bookmarks, and More! (Free Downloads!) by Jenna Grunfeld
- The Total Tishrei To-Do List by Elisheva Blumberg
- Rosh Hashanah Simanim PDF