Calling all coffee lovers! Did you know you can have your coffee and eat it too? Literally. All the recipes below call for our favorite wake-me-up ingredient so you can wake up and stay awake all day long.
From Cappuccino Swirl Cookies and Chocolate Peanut Butter Biscotti to Coffee Bundt Cake and Cappuccino Muffins, all these recipes are delicious and all of them will get you through your day.
Because Mondays are hard enough.
- Mocha Meringue Squares by Brynie Greisman
Coffee Marble Fudge Ice Cream by Brynie Greisman
- Coffee Bundt Cake from the Nitra Cookbook
- The Coffee’er Coffee Cake from the Nitra Cookbook
- No-Bake Coffee Oreo Cheesecake Jars by Richelle Tarko
- Low-Fat Cappuccino Chip Muffins by Elky Friedman
- Cappuccino Swirls from the Dining In Cookbook
- Sombrero Brownies from the Nitra Cookbook
- Buttery Marble Muffins with Chocolate Studs by Estee Kafra
Best-Ever Brownie with Mocha-Cheese Frosting by Rivky Kleiman
- Chocolate-Peanut-Butter Zebra Biscotti by Chavi Feldman
- Crispy Moccachino Pecans by Chanie Nayman
- Mochaccino Minis by Brynie Greisman
- Mocha Chunk Cookies from the Dining In Cookbook
- Chocolate Coffee Bonbons by Faigy Grossman
- Sandwich Fudge Squares by Brynie Greisman
- Coffee Bars from the Nitra Cookbook