9 Days Dinner Menus Your Kids Will Actually Eat
You worked hard making a delicious dinner for your family- but then the inevitable high-pitched voice pipes up from the table. "I don't like it." "Why didn't you make pizza?" "I'm not going to eat this." And so you sadly bring out the sandwiches and fill bowls of cereal. It doesn't have to be this way! Prevent the chorus of complainers with this kid-friendly menu for the Nine Days!
You can also check out our last ready-to-cook 9 Days Dinners Plan- A Healthy Nine Days Menu Well Within Your Reach.
- Dinner #1, Monday Night:
Individual Pizza Quesadillas, Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Layers
1. Individual Pizza Quesadillas by Joy Devor
2. Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Layers by Chanie Nayman
- Dinner #2, Tuesday Night:
Sweet Cheese Lasagna & Cheesy Tater-Tots Casserole
- Dinner #2, Wednesday Night:
Mac-and-Cheese Balls, Stuffed Mini Baguettes & Spinach Bites
- Mac-and-Cheese Balls by Rivky Kleiman
- Stuffed Mini Baguettes by Faigy Grossman
- Spinach Bites by Brynie Greisman
- Dinner #3, Thursday Night:
Pizza Romano, Mozzarella Stick Salad & Onion Rings
- Dinner #4, Sunday Night:
Crispy Dairy Potatoes & Salmon Sub Sliders
- Dinner #5, Monday Night:
Cheddar Potato Soup & Onion Board
Want even more recipes for the Nine Days? Check out The Complete Nine Days Recipe Roundup.