Crowd-Pleasing Recipes for Easy Summer Entertaining
Hosting a summer soiree? Need some crowd-pleasing recipes? Then we’ve got you covered with this lineup of top-notch recipes!
Whether you’re looking for appetizers, snacks, side dishes or seasonal cocktails, this roundup has all the recipes you need for your next summer party!
Plus, all of these recipes can be easily doubled or tripled for large crowds to ensure there’s enough to go around.
So grab a plate, dig in, and enjoy!
- Summer-Fruit Sangria by Rivky Kleiman
- Orange Barbecue Wings by Michal Frischman
- Pita Chips from the Nitra Cookbook
- Good Ol' Guac by Avigail Maizlik
- S'mores Parve Ice Cream Sandwiches by Sina Mizrahi
- Beef Kabobs Marinated in Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce by Rivky Kleiman
- Chili Pizza by Rivky Kleiman
- Chimichurri Mushroom Salad by Michal Frischman
- Pulled Beef and Shoestring Fries Dog by Chanie Nayman
- Luscious Lemon Bars by Brynie Greisman
Tricolor Pasta Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Satay Trio by Rivky Kleiman
- Watermelon Coolers by Faigy Grossman
- Nana Mint Iced Lemon Slushy by Wissotzky
- Decadent Dessert Pizza by Estee Kafra
- Summer Fruit Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Marinated “Grilled” Vegetables from the Dining In Cookbook
- Brined Grilled Chicken with Spicy Coffee Rub by Chavi Feldman
- Chummos Canapes by Susie Fishbein
- S’mores Stuffed Strawberries by Family Table Staff
Garlic Bread Pull Apart Mushroom Beef Sliders by Sam Adler
Strawberry Cocktail by Family Table Staff
- Summery Chicken Kabobs by Chavi Feldman
- Roasted Corn and Potato Summer Salad by Rivky Kleiman