Individual Desserts Perfect For Parties!
In the age of socially distant and drive-by parties, the way we once celebrated is a total no-no, and for good reason! No one wants to eat from a fondue fountain that may have been subject to double dipping. But your nephew’s bar mitzvah, your aunt’s retirement and Grandparents' anniversary can’t (and shouldn’t!) be put on hold just because the way we once entertained is a thing of the past.
So how can you serve cake and (safely) eat it too? Individual desserts all the way!
Below you’ll find 18 irresistible desserts that’ll make any celebration special. And don’t forget to put these cute confections in to-go containers! You can find a list of great container options here.
- Cookie-Bottom Individual Cheesecakes by Christina Dymock
Mini Viennese Mousse Cups from the Nitra Cookbook
- Apple Smores Tartlets by Faigy Grossman
- Mini Apple Pies by Erin Grunstein
- Petit Four from the Nitra Cookbook
- Rich Chocolate "Babka" Pudding by Estee Kafra
- Patisserie Cream Mini-Pies with Swiss Meringue by Clara Fatal
- Dunkaroos Trifles by Sarah Botwinick
- Chocolate Liqueur Pudding Cups by Naami Jearolmen
- Mini Tiramisu Bites by Estee Kafra
Frozen Praline Mousse Cups with Hazelnut Filled Bamba by Faigy Grossman
- White Chocolate-Strawberry Dessert by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Coffee Mousse Trifles with Chocolate Cake Crumbs by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Chocolate Tiramisu by Kiki Fisher
- White Chocolate Pomegranate Tarts by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Peanut Chew Popsicles from the Dining In Cookbook
- Babka Bites by Paula Shoyer
- Mini Pavlova with White-Chocolate Cream and Strawberries by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok