Gone are the days when lemonade was the only thing offered at a lemonade stand. Today, kids are so incredibly creative and have such a passion for baking (have you seen our MyKosher Kids recipes?), so it’s no surprise that they want an upgraded version of the lemonade stands we knew as kids.
We selected tasty treats that look delicious (the more tempting to the customer the better, right?), make medium to large quantities, and offer a variety of flavor profiles. They’re all perfect to offer on the side of an ice-cold ‘ade.
So whether you’re having a garage sale, or just need a way to entertain the kids, lemonade stands are perfect for this time of year!
Looking for more activities for kids that are basically free? Check out these 10 amazing ideas HERE!
- Lotus Blondies by Erin Grunstein
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Squares from the Dining In Cookbook
- Rookie’s Cookies by Malky Grossman
- S’mores Bars by Nechama Norman
- 3 Ingredient Nut Butter Cookies by Nathalie T.
- Basic Brownies with Variations by Estee Kafra
- Rocky Road Fudge by American Girl and Williams-Sonoma
- Sprinkle Cookies from the Dining In Cookbook
- Almond Custard Plum Bars by Brynie Greisman
- Cinnamon-Roll Cookies with Maple-Butter Frosting by Faigy Grossman
- Banana Cake or Cupcakes from the Nitra Cookbook
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Apple Pie Bars by Nechama Fiddle
- Cookie Press Dough by Judy Perl
- Festive Vanilla Cupcakes by Janie Chazanoff
- Polka Dot Cookies by Victoria Dwek
- Sandwich Fudge Squares by Brynie Greisman
- Chunky Oatmeal Cookies by Faigy Grossmann
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Sticks by Rivky Kleiman
- Blueberry Bars by Family Table Staff