Graduating, no matter what age, is a big deal and deserves a big celebration! And it’s simply not a celebration without some AMAZING party food!
The recipes below are great for a large crowd, delicious, festive, and are all A+ in our book! Plus, they’ll show your grad how proud you are of all their hard work!
From graduation party classics like hero sandwiches and sliders to more unique additions like doughnut bark and ice cream tacos – whichever recipes you decide to make, you’re sure to earn some gold stars.
Congrats and happy summer!
- Loaded Steak Sandwich by Rachel Goldzal
Garlic Bread Pull Apart Mushroom Beef Sliders by Sam Adler
- Spicy Pita Chips by Estee Kafra
- Dijon Baby Potatoes by Nechama Norman
Charcuterie Ring by Family Table
- Good Ol’ Guac by Avigail Maizlik
- Terra-Stick Cutlet Skewers by Chanie Nayman
- Colorful Corn Salad by Elky Friedman
- Barbecued Meatballs by Rivky Kleiman
- Baked Taco Chicken Fingers by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Homemade Salsa by Esther Ottensoser
- Potato Knishes from the Nitra Cookbook
- Fruit Punch from the Nitra Cookbook
- Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta by Nechama Norman
- Chili Pizza by Rivky Kleiman
- Meat Empanadas by Vera Newman
- Wheat Berry Rainbow Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Chicken Mustard Wheels with Hot Tahini Dipping Sauce by Elky Friedman
- Michal Frischman’s Beef Cheek Monkey Bread by Michal Frischman
- Dirty Fries by Faigy Grossman