32 Recipes with Fresh Summer Herbs
Whether you’ve got a garden full of fresh mint, or a bunch of fresh basil from the grocery store, we’re bringing you 32 delicious ways to use all those aromatic herbs this summer!
And for those of you who want to save summer’s bounty for the months to come–simply freeze them! See the directions below.
Freezing Herbs in Olive Oil:
1. Remove the stems, wash the herbs, and chop them either by hand or in a food processor.
2. Place the chopped herbs into ice cube trays and top with olive oil.
3. Place in the freezer until completely frozen. Transfer cubes to a freezer bag for long term storage.
- Caprese Salad by Zeta Olive Oil
- Tomato-Basil-Cod Tray Bake by Danielle and Adam Schwinger
- Pesto Potato Salad by Sina Mizrahi
- Chicken Steaks with Golden Berry Orange Gremolata by Estee Kafra
- Wraps with Grilled Portobello, Feta Cheese, and Pesto by Brynie Greisman
- Mango, Jicama, Pumpkin Seed and Fresh Herb Salad by Douglas McNish
- Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Dressing by Sarah Tyberg
Dijon Cherry Tomato Salad by Nechama Norman
- Farfalle with Pesto Tomatoes from the Dining In Cookbook
- Nana Mint Iced Lemon Slushy by Wissotzky
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh by Dorie Greenspan
- Tomato-Olive Baked Feta Cheese by Rorie Weisberg
- Pasta with Leafy Vegetables and Feta Cheese by Zeta Olive Oil
- Bruschetta Chicken by Elky Friedman
- 577Fresh House Salad by Rivki Rabinowitz
- Mixed Quinoa and Pistachio Pilaf by Faigy Grossman
- Fried Haloumi Spaghetti with Basil-Mint Pesto by Sina Mizrahi
- Roasted Grapes and Carrots by Estee Kafra
- Balsamic-Herb Rubbed Chicken by Susie Fishbein
- Grape-Mint Pops by Marilyn Ayalon
- Full of Green Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Cold Cucumber, Yogurt, and Dill Soup by Lois Held and Roberta Scher
- Yummy Pesto Butter by Rabbi Hanoch Hecht
- Herb-Bundle Chicken by Rivky Kleiman
- Pesto Zucchini Spirals by Kosher.com Staff
Fresh Corn, Sugar Snap Pea, and Tomato Salad by Kim Kushner
- Middle Eastern Pasta with Gremolata by Marilyn Ayalon
- Fattoush Salad by Zeta Olive Oil
- Herbed Roasted Chicken with Quinoa-Mushroom Pilaf by Laura Frankel
- Chimichurri Mushroom Salad by Michal Frischman
- Perfect Steak by Hudi Greenberger
- Pesto Gnocchi with Tricolor Tomatoes by Sam Adler