Gluten Free Cracker + Dip Pairings Perfect for Any Gathering
Sponsored by Absolutely Gluten Free
When entertaining for a big crowd, it’s important to have some tricks up your sleeve. One of our favorite tricks? Taking something store-bought and pairing it with something homemade. And trust us when we say that Absolutely Gluten Free Crackers and Flatbreads are the perfect pantry hero for any party or celebration.
They go perfectly with cheese and guac, but they are also the perfect blank canvas to let your imagination shine. Below are some of our favorite toppings and pairings for our favorite gluten free snack.
Here’s to a tasty and creative season!
- Beet Hummus with Cinnamon Apple Chips by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Eggplant Baladi by Orly Ziv
- Pumpkin Seed Dip bty Alexandra Zohn
- Cranberry Relish by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Cilantro Jalapeno Aioli by Esty Wolbe
- Onion Dip by Sara Kahn
- Olive and Tomato Dip by Victoria Dwek
- Turkish Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Good Ol' Guac by Avigail Maizlik
- Spicy Red Lentil Dip by Sina Mizrahi
- Sautéed Mushroom Entrée from the Nitra Cookbook
- Classic Hummus by Mighty Sesame Co.
- Tomato Basil Dip by Esty Wolbe
- Tapenade (Provencal Olive and Caper Paste) by Gil Marks
- Maple Roasted Carrot Soup with Crispy Pastrami Strips by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Turkey and Barley Soup by GT
- Inspired Salmon Salad by Estee Kafra
- Butternut Squash Soup by Rachel
- Smoked Turkey White Bean Chili by Chanie Apfelbaum
Slow Cooker Autumn Beef Stew by Jamie Geller
Spanish Manderin Turkey Salad from the Nitra Cookbook