Lunch ideas for kids? Easy enough. Lunch ideas for kids that are healthy? Admittedly, not as easy. While preparing healthy lunches for kids is always the goal, it takes a lot of planning, time and energy to achieve. But we’re here to tell you that it’s not impossible! You simply need some inspiration and a list of recipe ideas to get you started!
Below is a list of kid-friendly lunch ideas that we know you (and your kids) will enjoy!
So next time you’re wondering what to put in your kid’s lunchbox, resort to this roundup for healthy, delicious and easy to prepare recipes!
For healthy snack ideas check out our new recipe roundup here!
- Tuna Rolls by Esther Ottensoser
- Mock-o-roni (Cauliflower Mac ‘n Cheese) by Rorie Weisberg
- “Pizzadillas” and Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Turkey Rollup by Rorie Weisberg
- Baked Turkey Meatballs by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Three Apple Sandwiches by Esty Wolbe
Chicken Salad 2 Ways from the Nitra Cookbook
- Lasagna Pepper Boats by Elky Friedman
- Deli Roll Pinwheels with Chopped Salad by Jamie Geller
- Homemade Fish Sticks by Sina Mizrahi
- Pita Chicken Pockets from the Nitra Cookbook
- Falafel-Inspired Wraps by Chavi Feldman
Please login to comment
View all comments