Shavuot is one of those holidays where I like to go all out with amazing creamy dairy dishes, but I also like to keep it simple and stress-free for myself.
This menu is a combination of the two. It features some special, simple and of course, cheesy recipes.
If you’re into a more simple or extravagant menu, then change the menu to fit your family’s taste.
For those of you who want more creamy dairy dishes, see HERE.
As always, use this as a springboard for your own special Shavuot menu.
Sunday Night Dinner:
- Best Dairy Onion Soup Ever by Brynie Greisman
- Chimichurri Mushroom Salad by Michal Frischman
- Mushroom Lasagna by Michal Frischman
- Italian-Style Quinoa with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Feta by Norene Gilletz
- Cheesecake Squares from the Dining In Cookbook
- Fresh Fruit
- Feta Herb Dip by Sina Mizrahi
- Fruit Soup Smoothie by Chaia Frishman
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Yogurt Poppy Dressing by Esther Deutsch
- Tuna Niçoise Grazing Board by Rivky Rabinowitz
- Pizza Quiche by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- One-Bowl Toasted Coconut Cheesecake with Key Lime Curd by Ally Mawhirter
Monday Night Dinner:
- Meat Chummus by Esther Ottensoser
- Hawaiian French Roast with Mango Pineapple Salsa by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Chicken Rainbow Salad by Nina Safar
- Parsnip, Potato and Turnip Puree from the Dining In Cookbook
- Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes by OU Kosher
- Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies by Faigy Grossman + Parve Vanilla Ice Cream
One word… LEFTOVERS.
Ice Cream Floats (soda + ice cream ) for dessert.