Flavorful Fish Recipes for Shavuot
Here at kosher.com we have Shavuot round ups with so many recipes to browse through, all in one place. We have round ups for cheesecakes, healthy foods, meat recipes and freeze-ahead options, to name a few.
But for anyone looking for non-dairy AND non-meat recipes, we’ve got you covered as well! Today we’re bringing you a round up with the perfect fish recipes for Shavuot!
Take a look and enjoy!
- Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Dressing by Sarah Tyberg
- Lemon Rosemary Tilapia by Rivky Kleiman
- Salsa Salmon by Estee Kafra
- Presto-Pesto Salmon by Chavi Feldman
- Maple-Mustard Salmon by Rivky Kleiman
- Lychee Lime Fish Skewers by Michal Frischman
- Tomato-Basil-Cod Tray Bake by Danielle and Adam Schwinger
Tomato-Basil Tilapia by Faigy Grossman
- Maple Glazed Salmon by Kiki Fisher
- Orange-Ginger Salmon with Thyme by Dorot Gardens
- Fish Taco Lettuce Cups by Michal Frischman
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon with Eggplant Puree by Esther Deutsch
- Salmon en Papillote with Garlic and Herbs by Estee Kafra
- Salmon in Avocado from the Bais Yaakov Cookbook
- Spicy Salmon Patties by Brynie Greisman
- Marinated Sea Bass over Artichoke Salad by Michal Frischman
- Spiced Red Tuna on Skewers by Avigail Maizlik