Stock Up the Freezer with these Shavuot Recipes!
Shavuot season is here and we’re getting a head-start on our holiday cooking! The best way to do that? Cook and freeze ahead! It might seem unnecessary and overwhelming to start cooking two weeks before the holiday, but if you think about it, cooking and freezing ahead can make your holiday a total breeze. Simply cook one dish every other day or so, and before you know it, you’ll have your holiday menu complete and ready to re-heat! The trick is to start now before you're in a time crunch!
Here are some of our favorite freeze-ahead Shavuot recipes. You can thank us later.
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Restaurant-Style Eggplant Parmesan from the Nitra Cookbook
- Crunch Ice Cream Cake by Leah Schapira
- Dairy or Parve Mushroom Quiche by Brynie Greisman
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon by Naomi Nachman
Spinach Cheese Bites by Norene Gilletz
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie from the Dining In Cookbook
- Vegetable Lasagna by Brynie Greisman
- Mediterranean-Style Sea Bass by Kim Kushner
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Danish by Brynie Greisman
- Mushroom-Feta Stuffed Shells by Chanie Nayman
- Classic Potato Leek Soup by Elizabeth Kurtz
- Caramel Vanilla Cheesecake by Paula Shoyer