Leftovers are great after the first few BBQs of summer. The hot dogs and grilled corn are still new and make a welcome lunch or dinner the next day. But after a few weeks of grilling, leftovers can get really boring.
That is, until now. Using BBQ leftovers has never been so fun!
We hope these recipes provide plenty of inspiration for how to use up all those leftovers in the coming weeks.
- Grilled Chicken and Pastrami Cobb Salad by Vera Newman
- Cali Love Wrap by Victoria Dwek and Leah Schapira
- Meat Pizza by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Grilled Chicken and Peach Summer Salad by Estee Kafra
- Hamburger Salad by Molly Hagler
- BBQ Leftover Pizza by Esty Wolbe
- Hamburger Galette by Faigy Grossmann
- Sloppy Joe Pita Sandwiches from the Nitra Cookbook
Jambalaya-Inspired Rice by Molly Hagler
- Creamed Beans and Franks from the Nitra Cookbook
- Sheet Pan BBQ Sausage and Peppers by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Maple-BBQ Franks ‘n Beans by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
Pepper Steak with Hearts of Palm Spaghetti Stir-Fry by Faigy Ostreicher
- Steak and Cabbage by Chanie Nayman
- Beef Poke Bowls by Faigy Grossman
- Honey Mustard Barbecue Steak Sandwiches by Zehava Krohn
Grilled Corn and Blueberry Salad by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
Portobello Salad by Michal Frischman
- Eggplant and Roasted Pepper Salad by Daniel Aviv