30 Sleepover Snack Ideas For the Best Party Ever!
Whether you're hosting a bunch of your kid's friends for a birthday celebration or getting together all the cousins for a fun movie night, one thing is certain, when hosting a sleepover party, EPIC snacks are a must.
We have healthier options like Frozen Banana Pops, Popcorn and Banana Berry Frozen Yogurt and more decadent treats like Cookie Dough Truffles, Cookie "Pizza" and Cheesy Nachos. And to wash it all down, try the Hot Cocoa, Fruit Punch or Tropical Smoothie!
For a fun party activity, try making some of these delicious treats with your guests. What kid wouldn't love making Chocolate Truffles and Tropical Smoothies?
- S’More’s Trifle by Victoria Dwek
- Banana Fun Pops from the Dining In Cookbook
- Chocolate Chip Cookie “Pizza” by Rivky Kleiman
- Birthday Cake Babka by Shannon Sarna
- Everything Cookie Dough Truffles by Michal Frischman
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Nutty Buddies by Chaia Frishman
- Festive Vanilla Cupcakes by Janie Chazanoff
- Banana Split Pops by Krystina Castella
- Nachos with Extra Cheesy Sauce by Michal Frischman
- Fudge Cookies by Brynie Greisman
Copycat Devil Dogs from the Dining In Cookbook
- Popcorn Five Ways by Estee Kafra
- Cookie Butter Pretzel Snack Mix by Shushy Turin
- Rocky Road Fudge by American Girl and Williams-Sonoma
- Personal Dessert Pizzas by Rylee
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bowls by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies by Miriam Pascal
- 5-Minute Banana Berry Frozen Yogurt by Sina Mizrahi
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits by Chanie Nayman
- Vanilla Confetti Balls by The Baker's Daughter
Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Chocolate Frozen Yogurt from the Nitra Cookbook
- Pizza Swirls by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Brown Sugar Fudge Cookies by Esther Ottensoser
- S'mores Bars by Nechama Norman
- Pretzel Brownies by Sina Mizrahi