21 Fun Chanukah Recipes To Make with Kids!
Have you seen Nosh & Nibble, our new cooking show for kids? It’s sparked some major creativity over the last couple of weeks, and we love that it’s inspired so many kids to start cooking in the kitchen.
Between N&N, and the fact that a lot of kids are on winter break for Chanukah right now, what better time to keep your kids busy with some recipes they can make with you?
All of the recipes we’ve chosen are delicious, fun, and have one or more steps that kids can help prepare.
So let your kids get more involved in the kitchen, and most importantly, have fun!
- Make Your Own Chanukah Gelt by Rylee
- Gelt-Stuffed Dessert Pizza Pockets by Rachel Goldzal
- Garlic Knot Pizza Muffins by Michal Frischman
Chanukah Stained Glass Cookies by Kosher.com Staff
- Everything Cookie Dough Truffles by Michal Frischman
- Extra Crispy Chicken Nuggets with Mustard Dipping Sauce by Brynie Greisman
- No-Bake Cinnamon-Pecan Pretzels by Michal Frischman
- Rocky Road Fudge by American Girl and Williams-Sonoma
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan "Fries" with Dipping Sauce by Chavi Feldman
- Easy Homemade Donut Holes by Rachel Nayman
- Nachos with Extra Cheesy Sauce by Michal Frischman
Chanukah Cakesicles by Miriam Adar
- Chocolate Clusters from the Nitra Cookbook
- Magical 3 Ingredient Baked Potato Latkes by Bat-El Gershowitz
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Baked Tuna Balls from the Nitra Cookbook
- Personal Dessert Pizzas by Rylee
- Doughnut Bark by Miriam Pascal
- Savory Potato Latke "Cookies" by Rachel Nayman
- Chocolate Chip Cookie “Pizza" by Rivky Kleiman
- S’More’s Trifle by Victoria Dwek