38 Fun Chanukah Recipes To Make With Kids!
Have you seen Nosh & Nibble, our cooking show for kids? It’s sparked some major creativity, and we love that it’s inspired so many kids to start cooking in the kitchen.
Between N&N, and the fact that a lot of kids will be on winter break for Chanukah, what better time to keep your kids busy with some recipes they can make with you?
All of the recipes we’ve chosen are delicious, fun, and have one or more steps that kids can help prepare.
So let your kids get more involved in the kitchen, and most importantly, have fun!
Check out these 8 edible crafts for more Chanukah fun!
- Mini Cheerio Donuts by Shortcuts by Family Table
- Chanukah Krembo by Shena Dominitz
- Dreidel Hot Cocoa Bombs by Jackie Yesharim
- Baked Chocolate Donuts by Tamara Friedman
- Homemade Chocolate Gelt by Rachel Kor
- Jelly Doughnut Mug Cake by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Franks in Blanks Dreidels by Richelle Tarko
Peanut Chew Jelly Donuts by Esty Wolbe
- Milky Donut Pops by Esty Wolbe
- Make Your Own Chanukah Gelt by Rylee
- Gelt-Stuffed Dessert Pizza Pockets by Rachel Goldzal, Make these with Elite Milk Chocolate Coins
- Garlic Knot Pizza Muffins by Michal Frischman
Chanukah Stained Glass Cookies by Kosher.com Staff
- Everything Cookie Dough Truffles by Michal Frischman
- Extra Crispy Chicken Nuggets with Mustard Dipping Sauce by Brynie Greisman
- No-Bake Cinnamon-Pecan Pretzels by Michal Frischman
- Rocky Road Fudge by American Girl and Williams-Sonoma
- Baked Eggplant Parmesan "Fries" with Dipping Sauce by Chavi Feldman
- Easy Homemade Donut Holes by Rachel Nayman
- Nachos with Extra Cheesy Sauce by Michal Frischman
Chanukah Cakesicles by Miriam Adar
- Chocolate Clusters from the Nitra Cookbook
- Magical 3 Ingredient Baked Potato Latkes by Bat-El Gershowitz
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Baked Tuna Balls from the Nitra Cookbook
- Personal Dessert Pizzas by Rylee
- Doughnut Bark by Miriam Pascal
- Savory Potato Latke "Cookies" by Rachel Nayman
- Chocolate Chip Cookie “Pizza" by Rivky Kleiman
- S’More’s Trifle by Victoria Dwek
Chanukah Cookies by Joy Devor
Spinning Chanukah Dreidel Cookies by Esther Ottensoser
Dreidel Cake with Edible "Sand" Art by Esther Ottensoser
Candy by Number by Esther Ottensoser
Cheerio Donut Tic-Tac-Toe by Esther Ottensoser
The Ultimate Chanukah Hot Chocolate Bombs! by Esther Ottensoser
Edible Flood Art Cookies by Esther Ottensoser