Healthier Chanukah Recipes To Try This Year!
Fried donuts and latkes are great and all, but 8 days worth of them? It can get pretty heavy. Switch things up and go for healthier versions of your favorite Chanukah recipes this year!
You may just find that baked donuts and latkes are your family’s new preference!
- Baked “Siti” (Spaghetti Squash), 2 Ways by Rorie Weisberg
- Chanukah Snack Board by Adina Schlass
- Light Layered Eggplant Parmesan by Elky Friedman
- Air Fryer Garlic Fries by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Crispy "Healthier" Latkes by Sasha Salamon
- Baked Veggie Eggrolls by Bat-El Gershowitz
Waffle Latke Bites by Adina Schlass
- Full 'N Free Real-Deal Latkes by Rorie Weisberg
Onion Soup by Rorie Weisberg
- Cheesy Zucchini Fritters by Rivky Rabinowitz
- Cheesy Caramelized Onion and Roasted Vegetable Tart by Elky Friedman
- Healthy Whole Wheat Baked Doughnuts with Citrus Cream by Gideon Ben Ezra
- Mock-o-roni (Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese) by Rorie Weisberg
- Faux Cheese Latkes (Dairy-Free) by Rorie Weisberg
- Japanese Sweet Potato Chips with Mango Chive Guacamole by Rorie Weisberg
- Air Fryer Ravioli Cruncholi by Allison Waggoner
- Baked Chocolate Donuts by Tamara Friedman
- Homemade Chocolate Gelt by Rachel Kor
Beer-Battered Air Fryer Onion Rings by Allison Waggoner
Healthier No Sugar, Sugar Cookies by Rena Tuchinsky