27 Easy Recipes Perfect For Back To School
If you are in back-to-school mode, or if you feel super pumped and ready to tackle the upcoming fall season, this roundup of delicious and easy weeknight dinners is for you.
Each recipe is simple, quick, and perfect for busy school nights.
From Takeout Style Orange Chicken and Pizza Shop Pizza, to French Onion Tomato Soup and Semi-Homemade Chicken Sandwiches, there is something on this list for everyone.
Make sure to save this page and use it as a resource in the coming weeks.
- Chicken Fillet in a Jiffy from the Nitra Cookbook
- Quick and Easy Oriental Salmon from the Dining In Cookbook
- Lemony Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner by Molly Hagler
- Meatball Sliders by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Easy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese by Bassie Parnes
- One-Pot Spaghetti and Meat Sauce by Mushka Pinson
- Takeout Style Orange Chicken by Michal Frischman
- Sheet Pan Harvest Chicken by Ally Mawhirter
- Cream Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce by Chani Salzer
- Easy Italian Meatballs by Tamar Teitelbaum
Spaghetti Casserole by Erin Grunstein
- Crispy Mexican “Cheese Dogs” by Chavi Feldman
- Semi-Homemade Chicken Sandwich by Michal Frischman
- Sizzling Steak by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Easy Weeknight Pasta by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Chicken Breast Baguette Sandwich by Mighty Sesame Co.
- Baked Cauliflower Burgers bu Lukas Volger
- Sloppy Joe Pita Sandwiches from the Nitra Cookbook
- Rorie’s Pizza Shop Pizza by Rorie Weisberg
- Miracle Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry by Nealy Fischer
French Onion Tomato Soup from the Dining In Cookbook
- Shake ’n Bake Chicken Poppers by Tanya Ohana
- Crispy Fried Cod with Fresh Tartar Sauce by Chaya Raskin
- Falafel Platter by Brynie Greisman
- Sushi Party by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Pulled Chicken Tacos by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Low Carb Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas by Batsheva Kanter