27 Fish Recipes That Are Ready In 30 Minutes Or Less!
Fish is a staple for many families during the Nine Days, and we have so many recipes to choose from on kosher.com!
But for all the busy moms and dads who need meals ready in a flash, we’ve created a collection of fish recipes that are easy, delicious and take 30 MINUTES OR LESS! Now that’s what we’re talking about!
From salads and tacos, to burgers and tray bakes–there’s something for everyone in this delicious roundup. Kids will love our salmon sub sliders or fried orange flounder. Looking for a lighter option? Try our tuna salad with lemon dressing or our avocado stuffed salmon with wild rice. Want something a bit more fun? Go for our sea-cuterie board with fried lox or make your own poke bowls!
Plus, all of these recipes make great leftovers, so lunch is also ready in no time. You’re welcome.
We hope these recipes bring you lots of inspiration for the Nine Days, and more importantly, save you some valuable time!
- Orange Flounder by Michal Frischman
- Lazy but Crispy Fish by Kim Kushner
- Make Your Own Poke Bowls by Dini Klein
- Salmon Sub Sliders by Brynie Greisman
- Tastiest Tuna Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Lemon Garlic Salmon en Papillote by Michal Frischman
- Tangy Tilapia Tacos by Chavi Feldman
- Teriyaki Salmon and Avocado Bowl with Pickled Radishes by Sarah Walker Caron
Capers Tuna by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Avocado Stuffed Salmon with Wild Rice by Jamie Geller
- Tomato-Basil-Cod Tray Bake by Danielle and Adam Schwinger
- Tuna Steaks with Sweet Mayo Sauce by Brynie Greisman
- Tasty Salmon Patties by Rorie Weisberg
- Beer-Battered Halibut by Debbie Grashin
- Maple Glazed Salmon by Kiki Fisher
- Nile Perch Tacos by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Salmon Broccoli Cauliflower Salad by Michal Frischman
Tuna Rolls by Esther Ottensoser
- Sea-Cuterie Board with Fried Lox by Esty Wolbe
- Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato and Olive Dressing by Sarah Tyberg
- Citrus Baked Salmon from the Dining In Cookbook
- Tomato-Basil Tilapia by Faigy Grossman
- Spicy Salmon Patties by Brynie Greisman
- Orange-Ginger Salmon with Thyme from Dorot Gardens
- Sautéed Tuna Salad with Lemon Dressing by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Tuna Tacos by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Salmon Burgers by Beth Warren