Super Bowl Snacks need to be an absolute 10, aka Touch Down of the century. Psst… If Super Bowl isn’t your thang, save these recipes for a super-fun weeknight din-din.
- Beef Kabobs Marinated in Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce by Rivky Kleiman
Kabobs are the kind of one-size-fits-all. Chicken, ground beef patties, whatever it is, just do it.
- Slow-Cooked Ribs by Estee Kafra
These ribs will disappear faster than you can say score, so you may want to go easy on these!
- Barbecued Meatballs by Rivky Kleiman
The perfect make-ahead food your crowd will love.
- Potato Waffles and Beer-Battered Chicken Strips with Truffle Garlic Aioli by Ruchele Honig
Here’s where we get super serious on you. THESE. These guys, in a word, are legit.
- Artichoke Skirt Steak Salad by Chaia Frishman
If there’s gotta be something green at your party, it’s gotta have some red meat on top.
- Chicken and Mushrooms by Michal Frischman
Warning, you may want to make this for dinner every night after you taste them once!
- Honey-Hot Drumettes by Michal Frischman
Estimated 1.33 billion wings to be consumed this Sunday, says Forbes.
- Sesame-Soy Chicken Wings by Janet Zimmerman
Packed with flavor, these wings are always crowd-pleasers! Plus, they’re braised instead of fried so there’s no mess before guests arrive!
- Chicken and Broccoli by Nechama Norman
Yeah, we know. Nothing beats the classics.
Please login to comment
View all comments