A Delicious Sukkot Menu + Wine Pairings for Each Meal!
Sponsored by Shiloh Wines
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have your own personal caterer? Someone who plans, shops, and prepares all your meals for Yom Tov?
Below you’ll find a menu perfectly thought out to ensure this holiday is extremely special for you. We’ve narrowed down some of our favorite recipes for the holiday, plus, Gabe Geller included wine pairings for each meal! So you can pretty much say half the work is already done.
As always, feel free to tweak this menu to your liking. If you’re into eating leftovers, want to include a dairy meal, or need to feature some gluten-free and vegan recipes, go for it! Change this menu to fit your family’s needs!
Continue reading to the very end to learn more about the incredible wines featured in this menu and Shiloh Winery, where all of these wines are made.
Sunday Night Dinner:
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup by Faigy Grossman
- Bubby’s Succulent Stuffed Cabbage by Elky Friedman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Shor Barbera
- Maple-Glazed Roast Beef by Rivky Kleiman
- Chicken Marsala by Rivky Kleiman
- Duck-Fry Topped Potatoes and Cauliflower by Rivky Kleiman
- Fall Classic Pear Kugel by Chaia Frishman
- Cider-Dressed String Beans by Rivky Kleiman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Rosé
- Crumble-Stuffed Pears by Esther Ottensoser
- Coffee Peanut Butter Sheet Pan Dessert by Chanie Nayman
- Phyllo-Wrapped Salmon Skewers by Faigy Grossmann
- Super Food Sukkot Salad by Rorie Weisberg
- Salami Hasselback Chicken by Daniella Silver
- Sesame-Crusted London Broil by Daniella Silver
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Secret Reserve Merlot
- Butternut Squash Kugel by Brynie Greisman
- Apple, Squash, and Brussels Sprout Salad by Paula Shoyer
- Quinoa with Broccoli, Craisins, and Nuts by Brynie Greisman
- Frozen Praline Mousse Cups with Hazelnut Filled Bamba by Faigy Grossman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Secret Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Passion Fruit Salad by Renee Muller
- Spicy Cider by Estee Kafra
- Flanken-Mushroom-Cauliflower Soup by Chanie Nayman
- Layered Salad with Silan Almond Dressing by Brynie Greisman
- Honey Barbecue Ribs by Rivky Kleiman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Shor Merlot
- Za’atar Roasted Chicken over Sumac Potatoes by Adeena Sussman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Chardonnay
- Sweet Potato Pie from the Nitra Cookbook
- Roasted Veggies and Quinoa by Rivky Kleiman
- Caramel Apple Crisp by Rivky Kleiman
- Chocolate-Peanut-Butter Zebra Biscotti by Chavi Feldman
- Autumn Spiced Hot Toddy by Chanie Nayman
- Onion and Pastrami Tartlets by Rivky Kleiman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Sauvignon Blanc
- Salad with Chicken “Croutons” by Chanie Nayman
- Overnight Veal Roast Bake by Rivky Kleiman
Wine Recommendation- Shiloh Mosaic Exclusive Edition
- Stuffed Schnitzel by Brynie Greisman
- Sweet and Spicy Lukshen Kugel from the Dining In Cookbook
- Fall-Inspired Red Cabbage Salad by Temi Phillip
- Roasted Squashes with Silan and Cinnamon by Galilee's Delicacy
- Easy Baklava Cups by Rachel Kor
- Moist Cinnamon Swirl Bundt by Nechama Norman
- Apple Cider by Faigy Grossmann
Wine has always been a part of Jewish tradition. The abundance of biblical winepresses discovered in present-day Shiloh attests to this, and is the root of our modern winery. Established in 2005, the winery overlooks the breathtaking Shiloh River and Samarian Hills in what most studies have found to be the most ancient wine terroir in the world. Selecting only the best grapes from this region, we combine state-of-the-art technology with the uncompromising professionalism of winemaker Amichai Luria. The result: wines that sweep awards at international wine competitions and are sought after by connoisseurs around the world.
For more about Shiloh Wines, read this article.