13 Passover Recipes You Can Make and Freeze Ahead!
Passover season is here, and as you know, it’s about to get B-U-S-Y. With trips to the mall, grocery stores, dry cleaners and countless other places, your schedule will fill up fast! That’s why we’ve gathered a few classic recipes that you can make now and freeze for later to save yourself some time in a couple of weeks.
However, keep in mind that wrapping and storing your food well is important for preventing freezer burn. Check out these articles for some freezer tips:
On to the recipes!
- Rich Onion-Celery Soup by Faigy Grossman
- Baked Gefilte Fish by OU Kosher
- Vegetarian Chopped Liver by Naomi Nachman
- Shallot and Fennel Chicken by Rorie Weisberg
- Before and After Chicken Legs by Julie Hauser
- Coffee-Rubbed Roast by Michal Frischman
- Sweet and Saucy Brisket by Norene Gilletz
- Vegetable Kugelettes by Rorie Weisberg
- Zucchini-Onion Kugel by Brynie Greisman
- Like Stuffed Cabbage by Brynie Greisman
- Fat-Free Biscotti Sticks by Brynie Greisman
- Orange-Scented Cake with Chocolate Ganache by Estee Kafra
- Best Ever Gebrochts Chocolate Chip Cookies by Melissa Kaye