29 Passover Recipes You Can Make and Freeze Ahead!
Passover season is here, and it’s off to a very interesting start. With everything going on in our lives right now, we thought it was the perfect time to start using any extra time we have at home to start planning and cooking our Passover meals. We've selected tried and true recipes that freeze beautifully so you can feel a little bit better about Passover this year.
We hope this roundup helps you to feel prepared and organized in the coming weeks.
Keep in mind that wrapping and storing your food well is important for preventing freezer burn. Check out these articles for some freezer tips:
On to the recipes!
- Rich Onion-Celery Soup by Faigy Grossman
- Baked Gefilte Fish by OU Kosher
- Vegetarian Chopped Liver by Naomi Nachman
Roasted Tomato Soup by Naomi Nachman
- Vegetable Egg Rolls for Passover by Naomi Nachman
- Sweet 'n' Sour Tongue from the Dining In Cookbook
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup by Rivky Kleiman
- Shallot and Fennel Chicken by Rorie Weisberg
- Before and After Chicken Legs by Julie Hauser
- Coffee-Rubbed Roast by Michal Frischman
- Sweet and Saucy Brisket by Norene Gilletz
Lemon Thyme Chicken by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Coffee-Rubbed London Broil by Daniella Silver
- Maple-Glazed Rack of Ribs by Naomi Nachman
- Orange Juice Roast by Julie Hauser
- Vegetable Kugelettes by Rorie Weisberg
- Zucchini-Onion Kugel by Brynie Greisman
- Like Stuffed Cabbage by Brynie Greisman
Rhubarb Fruit Crumble by Brynie Greisman
- Apple Kugel Muffins by Naomi Nachman
- Carrot Souffle by Elky Friedman
- Fat-Free Biscotti Sticks by Brynie Greisman
- Orange-Scented Cake with Chocolate Ganache by Estee Kafra
Originally published April 2019- Updated and reposted March 2020.