Our 11 Most Popular Chicken Recipes Ever
Did you know that our most-searched term is "chicken"? (Second place? "Chicken cutlets.") We can't get enough new, creative, and delicious ideas for preparing a winner of a chicken lunch, dinner, or Shabbat main course dish, and we bet you can't, either.
Below are our top 11 most popular chicken dishes EVER. Did your favorite make the cut?
- Caramelized Chicken by Raizy Fried
- General Tso Chicken and Cauliflower by Chanie Nayman
- Oven Fried Chicken by Esty Wolbe
- Friday Night Chicken by Estee Kafra
- Chicken & Broccoli by Nechama Norman
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken by Rivky Kleiman
Yussi's Favorite Chicken and Potatoes by Yussi Weisz
- Grilled Chicken and Crispy Pastrami Panzanella by Danielle Renov
- One Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Rice by Chavi Feldman
- Simply Sumptuous Sesame Chicken by Gitty Wolf
- Honey-Garlic Chicken by Chavi Sperber