Passover 2022 Made Possible: Every Resource You Need For Passover!
Whether you have a hankering for traditional Passover recipes, modern Passover recipes or even vegan Passover recipes, we have you covered.
Kosher.com is your partner in making this year’s Passover as memorable as possible.
Browse our 2022 Passover recipes and resources below, complete with some fresh favorites and new takes on traditional Passover dishes.
When is Passover 2022?
Passover 2022 begins on the evening of Friday, April 15 and concludes on the evening of Saturday, April 23. Enjoy your 2022 Seder and the Passover season!
Passover 2022 starts on April 15, 2022. Candles lighting times are below::
New York – 7:17 p.m.
Monsey – 7:18 p.m.
Lakewood – 7:17 p.m.
Baltimore – 7:26 p.m.
Miami – 7:26 p.m.
Chicago – 7:11 p.m.
Dallas – 7:39 p.m.
Denver – 7:20 p.m.
Los Angeles – 7:06 p.m.
Toronto – 7:43 p.m.
London – 7:42 p.m.
Jerusalem – 6:32 p.m.
We’ve put together this AMAZING roundup filled with every single piece of Passover content you could possibly need to make Passover 2022. There’s everything from substitution guides, to menus and planners. We also have incredible resources to keep your kids entertained at home, and even a list of great Jewish podcasts to listen to while you're working.
So if you’re feeling overwhelmed and just don’t know how to navigate Passover 2022, let us just say, you’re not alone and we are here to help you. Feel free to email us or comment below with any questions you might have.
We hope this roundup provides you with the confidence, knowledge and drive to hit Passover 2022 out of the park! Let’s do this!
- EXCLUSIVE: Mishpacha Magazine's Beautiful Passover Recipes by Kosher.com Staff
Beautiful And Easy Plating Designs For The Seders by Rachel Kor
21 Nut-Free Desserts For Passover by Kosher.com Staff
The Best Hack For Cleaning Your Oven! (No Chemicals Required) by Kosher.com Staff
How To Elevate That Sorbet In Your Freezer Over Passover by Rachel Kor
6 Amazing Grab-&-Go Snacks For Chol Hamoed by Kosher.com Staff
- The Prettiest Hostess Gifts For Passover (For Every Budget!) by Rachel Kor
- The 5 BEST Passover Desserts Are Right Here! by Rachel Kor
- 57 Easy Passover Recipes For Newbies! by Kosher.com
What A Nutritionist Eats For Lunch On Chol Hamoed by Miriam Alter
- Chol Hamoed Lunches, Dinners, And Snacks, Planned. by Kosher.com Staff
21 Best Brisket Recipes For Passover! by Kosher.com Staff
- Our Top Freezer-Friendly Passover Desserts by Kosher.com
- Step Up Your Passover Game With These Beautiful Seder Plates by Rachel Kor
- 11 Perfectly Warm Desserts To End Your Seders by Kosher.com Staff
Four Cups And Beyond by Gabriel Geller
UPDATED: 15 Indoor And Outdoor Chol Hamoed Destinations by Esther Pransky
Passover Nacho Board (Perfect for Chol Hamoed) by Menachem Goodman
42 Passover Recipes You Can Make Last Minute by Kosher.com Staff
Delicious Passover Breakfast Ideas by Kosher.com Staff
Prevent Food Waste (Our Staff's Favorite Ideas) by Kosher.com Staff
25 No-Egg Dessert Recipes For Passover by Kosher.com Staff
5 Incredible Ways To Wow With Disposables by Sara Donnenbaum
- The 48 Most Delicious Ways To Use Up Your Chametz by Kosher.com Staff
Now's the Time to Reflect by Julie Hauser
Leaving Your Oven On 250 Degrees Over Yom Tov? Here's What You Can Make by Kosher.com Staff
37 Best Chicken Recipes For Passover by Kosher.com Staff
"Pesach in a Pot" Recipes (Be Sure To Save These!) by Kosher.com Staff
- 112 Best Passover Dessert Recipes All In One Convenient Place! by Kosher.com Staff
Whether you are a precision baker or love to experiment, your Passover table will get a tasty upgrade when these desserts are on the menu.
52 Passover Sides That Don't Involve Potatoes by Kosher.com Staff
Looking for new Passover side dishes that use more than potatoes? Get a range of aromas, textures and colors to inspire side plates so good, they could almost be the main event!
19 No-Egg Dessert Recipes For Passover by Kosher.com Staff
25 Of Our Favorite Pesach Recipes by Family Table Staff
65 Non-Product Pesach Recipes by Kosher.com Staff
- 53 Passover Recipes You Can Make and Freeze Ahead! by Kosher.com Staff
- Tips For Finding The Perfect Airbnb For Passover! by Lubicom Marketing Staff
Mini Makkot Puzzles (With Free Printable!) by Lisa Dvorin
- How Do I Dispose of Crumbs and Leftover Chametz on Shabbat? by OU Kosher
- No-Bake Dessert Board For Passover! by Rachel Kor
- How To Make The Most Adorable Passover Pillowcases! by Lisa Dvorin
- How To Stay Calm While Prepping For Pesach (Tips From Sarah Chana Radcliffe) by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- Still Need A Pesach Menu? Look No Further! by Rachel Kor
Does your Passover menu need fresh inspiration? If you still need a Pesach menu, we’ve got you covered. Head here for all of the essential dishes and some fresh inspiration.
Podcasts To Listen To While You’re Preparing For Passover by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- How To Cook For 3 Days Of Yom Tov: Tips From Dini Klein by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- When Should We Prepare The Seder Plate? by OU Kosher
- Is There A Way To Eat Seudat Shelishit When Erev Pesach Falls On Shabbat? by OU Kosher
- 8 Best Kitchen Gadgets For Passover by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- May I Use Egg Matzo On Shabbat For Lechem Mishneh? by OU Kosher
- The Pros’ Guide To Cuts Of Beef (And How To Cook Them Perfectly!) by Esther Pransky
- Reinventing The Passover Shopping Experience With Passover.com! by Kosher.com Staff
- A Must-Have List Of 10 Games For Passover by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- 5 Passover Activity Downloads For Kids! by Kosher.com Staff
- How To Prepare For Pesach During Quarantine (Without Losing It) by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- Don't Stress! These Passover Caterers Can Cook For You! by Kosher.com Staff
- No Pesach Kitchen? No Problem! How To Set Up A Makeshift Kitchen by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- The Cookbooks You Need To Make Passover 2020 by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- All The Items You Need To Make a Passover Seder, In One Checklist by Lubicom Marketing Staff
Don’t Want To Go Back Out? Use This Substitution Guide Instead by Brynie Greisman
Making Passover For The First Time? Here’s What You Need To Know by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- You Have To Clean Less than You Think by Lubicom Marketing Staff
- Keep Your Kids Engaged At The Seder With This Trivia Game by Rena Tuchinsky
- Ensure Your Kids Will Enjoy The Seder With These 5 Tips by Esti Berkowitz
- This Is The Passover Menu You Need This Year by Kosher.com Staff
How To Clean For Passover Without The Stress by Jill Dushey
10 Hacks You Can Do With A Gefen Cake Mix by Rachel Nayman
- The Art Of Passover List-Making by Shoshie Steinhart
Pesach Prep 101 - Where To Start by Faigy Grossman
Pesach Hacks To Make Your Life Easier! by Esty Wolbe
- How I Menu Plan For Pesach by Chanie Nayman
Printables To Keep You Organized This Passover! by Kosher.com Staff
How To Make An Eruv Tavshilin by OU Kosher