20 Passover Recipes You Can Make Last Minute
We’ve all been there. We thought we would have enough time to make all the recipes on our menu, but somehow time got away from us. Now we’re finding ourselves looking for quick, last-minute recipes to ensure we have enough food for the holiday.
Well, your search for quick and easy Passover recipes is officially over. We’ve got recipes for mains, sides, appetizers and desserts that take 30 minutes or less to make, call for easy ingredients and are, most importantly, delicious.
- Potato Crusted Salmon by Manischewitz
- 3 Ingredient Nut Butter Cookies by Nathalie T.
- Red and Purple Cabbage Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Gluten Free Banana Mocha Muffins by Esty Wolbe
- Quick Beet Salad by Chaya Piatt
- Pan-Broiled Minute Steak or Rib Steak from the Nitra Cookbook
- Rice Cauliflower Salad by Esther Ottensoser
- Last Minute Cookies by Aluy Redef
- Passover Apple Kugel by Nechama Norman
- Chocolate Pudding from the Nitra Cookbook
Zucchini Soup by Dina Strauss
- Oven-Fried Sweet Potatoes by OU Kosher
- Gluten Free Fluffy Nutty Blondies by Family Table Staff
- Tomato, Avocado, and Hearts of Palm Salad by Chanie Nayman
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Macaroon Tart by Family Table Staff
- Rosemary Tilapia by Sina Mizrahi
- Savory Mushroom Farfel by Chanie Nayman
- Herb-Bundle Chicken by Rivky Kleiman
- Passover Coffee Cake Muffins by Chanie Nayman
- Carrot Walnut Cloud Cookies by Miriam Pascal