20 Immunity-Boosting Recipes to Combat Cold Season
While we can’t guarantee you won’t get the sniffles this season, you can help increase the likelihood of staying healthy by eating immunity-boosting foods.
Ginger, citrus, turmeric, chickpeas, mushrooms, beets, and your daily fruits and veggies are just a few of the good-for-you foods that have immune-boosting qualities. Below are some easy ways of incorporating them into your winter meals.
Have a healthy and warm winter!
- Green Smoothie by Rorie Weisberg
- Good Old-Fashioned Chicken Soup by OU Kosher
- Golden Oatmeal by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Lentils, Beans, and Tomato Stew by Kelly Cohen
- Silky Roasted Beet Hummus by Shana Balkin
- Nana Mint Iced Ginger & Citrus Cooler by Wissotzky
- Pure Pudding by Rorie Weisberg
- Healthy Shake with Whole Sesame Tahini by Mighty Sesame Co.
- Cabbage and Vegetable Curry Stew by Estee Raviv
- Anti-Inflammatory Omelet by Beth Warren
- Spiralized Beet and Arugula Salad with Orange Vinaigrette by Alessandra Peters
- Green Detox Smoothie Bowl by Sina Mizrahi
- Slow Cooker Curried Chickpea Stew by Jamie Geller
- Flanken-Mushroom-Cauliflower Soup by Chanie Nayman
- Antioxidant Packed Blueberry Matcha Smoothie by Anja
Nourishing Vegetable Soup by Rorie Weisberg
- Ginger Honey Chicken by Dorot Gardens
- Vegan Thai Noodle Soup by Kelly Cohen
Easy Jamaican Chicken Soup by Estelle Chait
- Sephardi Saffron Chicken Soup with Fragrant Matzo Balls by Tracey Fein and Georgie Tarn