18 Purim Seudah Picks You Can Make In Under 1 Hour!
Wondering what you should make for your Purim seudah this year? So are we.
That’s why we thought it was time to put together our favorite seudah recipes in one amazing roundup for you. Each recipe we’ve included is delicious, festive and most importantly, takes under one hour to make (yes, really!).
We have everything from London Broil and Crispy Wonton Chicken Skewers, to White Wine Haricot Verts and Rice Krispie Treat Hamantaschen.
And don’t forget those boozy drinks. We have the perfect Purim-themed cocktails (how adorable are those garnishes?) we know you’ll just love!
- Tongue ’N’ Mustard Spring Rolls with Apricot-Bourbon Dipping Sauce by Chanie Nayman
- Sweet Potato Crostini with Toppings by Rivki Rabinowitz
- Kofta-Stuffed Dates by Chanie Apfelbaum
- Velvety Sweet Potato Soup by Efrat Libfroind
- Savory Duck Rillettes Shells by Chanie Nayman
- Brach's Famous London Broil by Rivky Kleiman
- Charcuterie Ring by Family Table Staff
- Crispy Wonton Chicken Skewers by Victoria Dwek
- Dijon Baby Potatoes by Nechama Norman
- Green Trio and Duck Fry Sauté by Rivky Kleiman
White Wine Haricot Verts by Chaia Frishman
- Chocolate Nutty Buddy Grain-Free Hamantaschen by Rorie Weisberg
- Mochaccino Minis by Brynie Greisman
- Rice Krispie Treat Hamentaschen by Erin Grunstein
- Chocolate Liqueur Pudding Cups by Naami Jearolmen
- Mango Candy Sour by Tessa Skara
- Tropical Mule by Tessa Skara
- Blood Orange Margarita with Cinnamon Sugar by Trisha Jones