Handy Freezer Friendly Passover Roundup
With Pesach just a week away, many of us are finally up to the cooking stage - and you know what that means, right? Stocking your freezer!
It can be hard to know which recipes you can and can't freeze, so we're here to help with over 20 freezer-friendly Passover recipes. Scroll through the full list, and enjoy!
Of course, whenever you freeze anything, remember this important rule: anything stored in the freezer must be wrapped really well and completely airtight to prevent it from getting freezer burnt.
- Chicken Marsala by Yeshiva Me'on HaTorah
- Honey Garlic Chicken by Chavi Sperber
- Red Wine and Honey Braised Brisket by Gabe Garcia
- Shnitzis (Burgers) by Renee Muller (Freeze raw)
- Glazed Apricot Chicken in White Wine by Sina Mizrahi
- Caramelized Chicken by Raizy Fried
- Beef Stew by Rivky Kleiman
- Crispy Crunchy Schnitzel by Brynie Greisman (Freeze raw)
- Wine Braised Short Ribs with Horseradish Cream by Daphna Rabinovitch
- Slow Roasted Lamb with Herbs and Mushrooms by Daphna Rabinovitch
- Orange Juice Roast by Julie Hauser
- Erev Pesach Potato Soup by Chaia Frishman
- Tomato Basil Soup by Chef Zissie
- Roasted Carrot Soup with Coriander by Daphna Rabinovitch
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup by Rivky Kleiman
- Frozen Watermelon Sorbet by Chaia Frishman
- Chocolate Ice Cream with Hazelnut Cookies and Crunch by Brynie Greisman
- Passover Strawberry-Lemon Biscotti by Faigy Grossman
- Mocha Praline Ice Cream by Rivky Kleiman
- Frozen Lemon Wafer (Pesach) Cake by Leah Schapira and Victoria Dwek
- Double Fudge Mousse Cake by Renee Muller
Enjoy the food, but more importantly, the amazing feeling of a well-stocked freezer!