Freezer Friendly Roundup
With Pesach just a week away, many of us are finally up to the cooking stage - and you know what that means, right? Stocking your freezer!
It can be hard to know which recipes you can and can't freeze, so we're here to help with over 20 freezer-friendly Passover recipes. Scroll through the full list, and enjoy!
Of course, whenever you freeze anything, remember this important rule: anything stored in the freezer must be wrapped really well and completely airtight to prevent it from getting freezer burnt.
- Chicken Marsala
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Red Wine and Honey Braised Brisket
- Shnitzis (Burgers) (Freeze raw)
- Glazed Apricot Chicken in White Wine
- Caramelized Chicken
- Beef Stew
- Crispy Crunchy Schnitzel (Freeze raw)
- Wine Braised Short Ribs with Horseradish Cream
- Slow Roasted Lamb with Herbs and Mushrooms
- Orange Juice Roast
- Erev Pesach Potato Soup
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Roasted Carrot Soup with Coriander
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Frozen Watermelon Sorbet
- Chocolate Ice Cream with Hazelnut Cookies and Crunch
- Passover Strawberry-Lemon Biscotti
- Mocha Praline Ice Cream
- Frozen Lemon Wafer (Pesach) Cake
- Double Fudge Mousse Cake
Enjoy the food, but more importantly, the amazing feeling of a well-stocked freezer!