30 Shavuot Recipes Under 30 Minutes!
To continue with our “Making Shavuot 2020 Really Easy” plan, (see our easy menu and no-reheat recipe roundup), today we’re sharing some of our favorite last minute Shavuot recipes that take 30 minutes or less!
We’ve got everything from Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo, 3 Ingredient Cookies, Pesto Potato Salad and Cauliflower Ristotto, just to name a few.
Whether you want to intentionally finish up with the holiday cooking at rocket speed, or if you’re just too busy to start thinking about cooking and need fast recipes the night before the holiday starts, these recipes will really come in handy. “Save” this roundup so you can easily find it when you need it later on.
- Skillet Lasagna with Mushrooms & Mozzarella by Nina Safar
- White Chocolate Pomegranate Tarts by Miriam Pascal
Spinach and Feta-stuffed Salmon by Esty Wolbe
- Banana Caramel Pudding “Sundae” by Jamie Geller
- Salmon and Orzo Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Pasta Alfredo Light by Jamie Geller
- Caprese Pasta Salad by Esty Wolbe
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad by Nechama Norman
- Cheesecake and Milky Pudding Cups by Vera Newman
- Pizza Ravioli with Garlic White Sauce by Victoria Dwek
Green Goddess Fruit Platter with Cheesecake Dip by Rachel Kor
- Cauliflower and Butternut Squash “Risotto” (Gluten-Free) by Vera Newman
- Lazy but Crispy Fish by Kim Kushner
- 3 Ingredient Nut Butter Cookies by Nathalie T.
- Easy Gluten Free Holiday Corn Bread by Blends By Orly
- Caprese Salad by Zeta Olive Oil
- Caesar Salad with Cheese Toasts by Nechama Norman
- Pizza-Pasta "Muffins" by Temi Philip
- Faked Ziti by Esty Wolbe
- Healthier Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by Estee Kafra
Guacamole Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Quinoa, Lentil, and Corn Burgers by Erin Grunstein
- Personal Pesto Pasta by Sharon Matten
- Greek Chopped Salad with Noodles by Jamie Geller
- Citrus Teriyaki Salmon from the Dining In Cookbook
- Baked Tuna Balls from the Nitra Cookbook
- Red and Purple Cabbage Salad by Brynie Greisman
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Asian Slaw by Chanie Nayman
- Pesto Potato Salad by Sina Mizrahi